…real Catholic educational resources. Here’s a good place to start.
Don’t let the bureaucrats do it. ‘Cause this is what you get:
Fisher’s group plans on handing out pamphlets at the “dissent-fest” that allege that some of the Religious Education Conference speakers include:
- A priest who’s said he’s “not anti-choice,” has publicly discussed his genitals, and has criticized the idea that truth is superior to dissent;
- A priest who says the Church needs “public models” of “healthy gay priests for Catholics to reflect on,” to counter “the stereotype of the gay priest as child abuser;”
- A professor who subtly undermines Church teachings on papal authority, sodomy, contraception and women’s ordination;
- A nun who’s taught that “ordinary genital self-touch can be very important” for children; and
- A laicized priest who wants not only women priests but also women bishops.